2. Scouts/Adults should plan travel arrangements. List of boys and adults who will be driving them in are listed below based on yesterday’s committee meeting. Mrs. Lyons is available to take 2 more scouts with her on Sunday. If any boys needs transportation, parents should get in touch with Mrs. Lyons. They can meet her at the church parking lot on Sunday at 8:30 AM. Please plan to leave by 9:00 AM so that you can reach the camp by 12:00 noon. Scouts and adults should either pack a bagged lunch OR eat lunch prior to arriving at the camp.
3. Following adults will be driving back after the camp on 8/15/2015. (Rick Rhodes, Sean Montgomery, Shaji Sahadevan). Please ensure that you have arranged for return transportation for your scout(s). Please reply back to this email and let myself or Mr. Rhodes know how the remaining scouts are transported in/out so that I can keep track of it. Want to make sure we know who is transporting the scouts back home since we will have to wait and check this on 8/15.
4. It is a Troop 42 tradition to stop at Tilton Diner to eat lunch on our way back home. Scouts should carry lunch money if they are planning to eat at Tilton Diner. Please carry $15 for this. (Mr. Rhodes can correct me if I am wrong on the dollar amount).
5. Scouts should bring in $10 if they want a copy of the Troop photo. Please hand this over to Mr. Rhodes on Sunday. Troop picture is planned for Tuesday before supper.
6. Scouts should also bring in some extra cash if they want to shop at the trading post