1) Leadership Elections : For tonight's meeting, candidates for SPL and ASPL are reminded to arrive with speech in hand. Goal is to ensure that these potential leaders are preparing for these critical positions. We will also elect Quartermaster, Webmaster, Scribe, Patrol Leaders, and Assistant Patrol leaders. **Important** If you plan to run for one of these offices, but cannot attend tonight for unavoidable reasons, please let me know asap, otherwise only those that are present can run for this anticipated year-long office.
2) Court of Honor Practice - please plan to attend tonight as we will practice for next week's Court of Honor.
3) Compass - if you're not attending the campout, do try to bring a compass for some map and compass work tonight.
4) June 27/28 Campout signup : Our June 27/28 campout sign up sheet will be posted, we'll need final count tonight to ensure appropriate quantities of food. There will be a nominal $10 fee for food. Stay tuned for a followup email with details. 12 Scouts have signed up so far.
5) Please bring in all troop gear today. We need the gear for next week's camp out.
6) Scouts and Adults who have not provided medical forms for summer camp, please bring in the forms today. We want to send all remaining med forms this week to the camp. If we can get all the med forms sent and reviewed quickly, it will avoid a long wait on Day 1 of the camp during check in. Any mistakes/issues or delayed med forms causes 3-4 hour delay during check-in. Everyone has to wait until the check-in is completed to go to the campsite.