a) If the weather agrees somewhat we will hold our meeting outdoors. Scouts should be prepared for slight rain. If it downpours we'll come inside.
b) Scouts are suggested to bring their compass if they have one.
c) We'll have signup sheet for Jun 27/28 campout at Camp Sayre. We'll need our Scouts and Adults to please signup, as we need to be sure we have sufficient drivers.
d) Thank you to everyone who volunteered to help Mrs Weatherby with Board of Reviews. It does provide parents with an opportunity to see what other Scouts like or dislike about the program.