- Mr. Jennings is waiting on receiving the revised invoice from the camp based on the most recent payment. Once we receive that, we will send out an update next week. Out of the 19 scouts signed up for summer camp, there are still a few scouts who have not paid. The new fee is $410 for anyone who has not paid by the deadline set by the camp.
- There is an additional $25 for scouts who have signed up for the shotgun merit badge. Any scout who has signed up for this should pay this fee if they have not already paid it. Any scout who has not submitted merit badge selection should submit the selection sheet to myself or Mr. Rhodes on monday 5/18/2015.
- All medical forms should be received by the camp by 6/1/2015. We have received only 5 medical forms for scouts so far. Since we do not have a meeting on 5/25/2015, ALL medical forms should be submitted to myself or Mr. Rhodes by 6/1/2015. Important note regarding medical forms: NO ATTACHMENTS. All details have to be filled in the form by the doctor/nurse. Please let the medical office know explicitly that CAMP is not accepting any attachments. This is specifically applicable to the immunization records. If you request it to be filled in the form, medical offices will comply.
- Scouts and Adults who needs medications while at Camp will need to fill out the Medication Distribution Form, as well as the permission to carry form if they have an inhaler or epic-pen. ALL medications should be in the original prescription bottle/box showing the patients name, dosage details and expiry details. Please bag all medications in a ziplock bag with your name and troop number on it.
- Any Scout leaving camp before Saturday 8/15 will need a early dismissal form filled out and on file prior to attending Camp
- We need a minimum of 2 adults at the camp. Based on 19 scouts, the camp will allow 3 adults to stay for free. Any additional adults will be charged. Between Mr. Rhodes, Mrs. Weatherby and myself, we have covered one adult requirement for the whole week. Adult volunteers interested in attending the camp and helping the troop out should come to the troop meeting on Monday 5/18 so that we can set this schedule. This information needs to be sent to the camp along with the rest of the paperwork during the week of 6/1. We also need to note down adults who will be driving to the camp to drop off scouts on 8/9 and picking them up on 8/15 to ensure we have enough drivers.
- All adult leaders/volunteers planning to attend summer camp should submit the medical form Part "A", "B", and "C". All medication rules are applicable for both scouts and adults. All medications have to be turned into the nurse at the camp except for medications which you will be authorized to carry (documented in permission to carry form) . Once again, NO ATTACHMENTS allowed for medical forms.
- All adult leaders/volunteers planning to attend summer camp should have completed Youth protection training. This training is valid for 2 years. If your training validity will expire by 8/9 OR if you have not taken this training, please do so quickly. This can be done online. Please carry the printout of the training completion certificate with you during the week of the camp.
- Scouts should review the Merit Badge Pre-requisite Guide that is attached for additional information regarding items that need to be completed prior to camp and/or additional materials that might be required.
|File Size:||685 kb|