2) June Campout - Now we have 20 Scouts signed up for the June 6/7 campout at Hale Reservation in Westwood. Please see my earlier email detailing preparation steps. The Jun 1st meeting will focus on prep work, and I will be looking for $25 payments. Thank you!
3) Summer Camp - Two things: a) Please get your Med forms to Mr Shaji as soon as you can, and b) Get your med forms to Mr Shaji ASAP. Yes, stated twice for emphasis ;-)
4) Jun 27/28 - All Scouts are encouraged to submit ideas for any campout in general .. this Troop is for the Scouts and by the Scouts. If you have ideas, please let your SPL, ASPL, or PL know. We'll discuss this with the Scout leaders at the Jun 1 meeting.
5) Spring Court of Honor - Spring COH will be Monday, June 29th. Scoutmaster conferences and Board of Review signup sheets will be posted over the next couple of meetings.
6) Maine High Adventure - MHA will be July 26 through August 2. We will be having a crew meeting probably week of June 8th to go over the trip plans at high level and start listing out overall goals. 50 miler award anyone? Anyone 14+ and interested should contact me or Mr Hamlin. Presently five Scouts have registered. Please bring payments of $300 to the Jun 1st meeting. The balance $250 will be due by the 29th COH meeting. thanks!
7) Cooking Merit Badge homework - Mrs Weatherby is still looking for this. Let's try to have all the writing requirements met before the end of June.