When the Troop was last polled about a trip to New Hampshire to go on a zip line adventure, at least 15 Scouts were interested. Last night only 6 Scouts signed up. I would appreciate it if I could get a yes or no response via e-mail as to which Scouts and adults would like to go on April 16th and 17th, as we are trying to make arrangements for a discounted group price and trying to locate a campground, but will need to postpone this outing if there is not enough interest. I will definitely need drivers with space for Scouts and equipment if we go. Please let me know as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements either way.