We are still working to pull off the trip to New Hampshire next weekend, but need a few more things to fall into place;
1.)Due to lack of “overnight” drivers and potential campground, it looks like this trip will become a day trip on Sunday, April 17th. Therefore, I need to know if we have any volunteer adults willing to drive, presently I have three vehicles, but could use a few more. Please let me know if anyone can help out.
2.)We are waiting on final approval that we can go for ½ price, based on our community service. Once we get this approved, then I can pass along the final trip information.
3.)If we go , likely we will be leaving early Sunday morning and returning early evening. More information to follow.
4.)Anyone wanting to go on this trip, must be signed up by Monday, so that we can make all the proper arrangements. Presently, I have the following Scouts and Adults signed up;
13.)Mark Jennings (3 Scouts)
14.)Stewart Dew (4 Scouts)
15.)Mike Berry (4 Scouts)
Please let me know if you have any questions.