I need to make a decision on the final planning for the trip to Gettysburg. Based on the limited response for April, we are trying to change the dates to June 30th thru July 3rd, however only 13 people have responded. I need to know either way yes or no if any Scout or parent is interested in coming July. The campground has an opening, but it is first come first served basis, therefore I need to try and get a reservation by Monday (if still available) and at that time will give them a committed number…..presently I have 11 Scouts attending, to make it worthwhile and a memorable trip it would be nice to get that number up to around 20 Scouts considering the food and transportation costs, so please get back to me by Monday so that I can make arrangement either way.
The following Scouts have signed up to go;
Please let me know either way if your name is not on the list, as I have only two no’s…Jonathan Berry and Cameron Gardner. The remainder of the Troop still needs to get back to me, I would hate to see anyone miss out on this trip due to lack of communication.
Looking forward to hearing from everyone.